The careers in Brill Mindz Technologies offer an unparalleled learning experience meant to enhance skill sets of every employee. Whether you are an Android Developer or a web UI designer, the trick of the trade is to stay abreast of the latest trends of the tech world; and we provide you just that.
Our enterprise has been successful in developing and delivering complex mobile applications, software, and web designs throughout diverse domains. We’re witnessing tremendous growth in all these sectors and as such, are on the lookout for talented young recruits looking to take on challenges in the web and mobile application industry.
The success we’ve tasted in our short span of operation is not an accident. We go by the philosophy – It is the employees that are the true asset of any organization. We at Brill Mindz understand the value of time and energy put in by our employees; hence we have nailed down the process in an efficient manner.
Apply for jobs in Brill Mindz Technologies and have a stable career that smooth sails you towards success and excellence.
We have proven digital solutions that effectively solve business challenges.
Our talented team has the experience of developing complex projects.
We have been delivering top-notch services and relishing our clients with successful results.
We ensure total satisfaction with our customer-centric approach.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You’re able to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- You’re Self-disciplined and a fast learner.
- You have the passion for Sales.
- You’re Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- You believe in yourself to establish as a competitive and trustworthy Sales Professional.
- You’re able to build up company’s business activities.
- You’re able to discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- You love being the go-to person in the Organization.
- People pride you with a can-do attitude.
- Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like Manage relationship with key customers and schedule meetings with them on a timely basis.
- Verify and nurture daily leads by understanding the Customer’s requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Sales team for managing Sales opportunity and quotations.
- Follow-up potential sales opportunities negotiate and close deals.
- Schedule meetings with potential clients; listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Products/ Services.
- Create frequent reviews and report with Sales and Financial data.
- Ensure the availability of Stock for Sales and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
You’re going to need this to carry out this job:
- 1 -3 years of work experience preferred.
- Experience as a Sales Executive or any relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good understanding of Sales and negotiation techniques.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
Mobile Application Development, Websites, ERP, etc
Sales & Business Development
Full Time, Permanent
Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for SEO
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO
- Conducting on-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Optimization of content.
- Keeping up to date with developments in SEM.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Strong attention to detail.
Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for those candidates who want to make a career in Digital Marketing. The candidates will be trained in the latest digital marketing techniques with real-time exposure.
It is a full-time on-the-job training (3 Months Internship Program) for Search Engine Optimization. Opportunity to be employed as SEO executives after the internship is complete.
Training Will be Provided in:
- Onsite Optimization
- Website Audit
- Link Building
- Article/Directory/Classified Ad Submission
- Business Listing Creation
- Profile Creation
- Social Bookmarking
- Forum posting
- Blog commenting
- Social media promotions
- Delivery quality IOS code through strong technical and process knowledge
- Mentor junior developers in core design patterns and architectural principles.
- Be passionate in your field and keep up-to-date on emerging technologies, platform advances and APIs
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements docs
- Agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the team.
- Work with the security architect in developing remediation plans.
Want to join us?
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCITING TALENT